Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Thursday, December 7, 2006

We're 10 lbs lighter!

Not ME, of course.  I only take on weight.  I cannot bear to part with an ounce.  But as a family, we're lighter.  Mostly Ben.  We all got haircuts and Ben got the drama cut.  here's the crew, posing for a holiday card shot:



And here he was just a month or so ago:



Sigh.  the beautiful surfer-boy curls.  He seems to have given up hope of ever looking like Anakin Skywalker.  I am giving up hope of ever looking like Heidi Klum.  We all come to terms eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH!!!!!!!!! the curls were awesome. Who said he could have an opinion? Sean's hair is getting 'surfer-long' as I call it and I don't know how much longer I'll be able to take it.

CUTE, CUTE, pic of all three. No cheating - you actually mail the cards.

Anonymous said...

His. beautiful. hair.  I was already to put him in Gap commercials too....sigh.  Still cute as ever...the pic looks great!

Followers