Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Today's Hannukah update

This was the first night of Hannukah that didn't involve gifts from people other than us, so it all of the sudden seemed meager.  I gave Julianna a T shirt I made at Zazzle that says "Who are you calling Mudblood, pal?"  Ben got a Start Wars Micro Machines thing I got on Ebay.  I was glad he liked it, since it was not Lego, I was worried.  Luckily, he just spent about 24 hours with Grandma, trying to put together a ship.  Something that comes assembled probably looked appealing.  And Lily got a music box/jewelry box with fairies on it.  It was, of course, "just what I always wanted!"  It's good to shop for 4 year olds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Start Wars".  That's a keeper!

Followers