Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The road to recovery

...leads to Milford, apparently.  Justin has been moved to a rehab hospital.  Perhaps this one will actually acknowledge that he's there.  He's telling every one that he'll stay here for a while and then he'll go to Florida with my parents  and do rehab there.  But he's also telling everyone that the ambulance he rode down on had a hole in the floor.  And that the previous hospital had gaping holes in the walls that nearly caused him to freeze to death.  So, you know.  Grain of salt and all that.

I'm having trouble getting anything done because Steve gave me two great snarky books.  I've been reading the Television Without Pity book and cracking up; I'm reading Spy, the Funny Years and reliving the good things about the 80s--irony and flatout meanness.  Good times.  Of course, Steve isn't getting anything done, either, because I keep wandering in, holding the book, and insisting on reading aloud to him.  I didn't get the new Amy Sedaris book, though, so that'll have to get added to the next Amazon order...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deana,   Just wanted you to know I was thinking about your brother and sending healing vibes.   I'm glad he's been moved to rehab.   That's a step in the right direction for sure!  


Followers