Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Sunday, December 3, 2006

The day brings love and tall leafy trees. Watch for lions.

No mail today, so no catalogs.  I know you're crushed.

Last night when I was getting ready to brush Lily's teeth, she asked to use my toothbrush.  I said no, she asked to use Julianna's, I said no.  I told her that civilized people use their own toothbrushes.  "What does civilized mean?"
 "Mm...not wild." 
"Are WE civilized?"
"Yes." 
"Is Aunt Stacey civilized?"
"Yes."
"Is Hayley civilized?"
"Yeah."
"Is Aunt Tash civilized?"
"Uh...more or less." (are you reading Tash?)
I don't know, it was funny at the time.  Like she was figuring out who shared the same religion or something.

Then tonight in the car, Ben was asking everyone's sign of the Zodiac.  Lily said, "What am I?" 
"You're a Virgo."
"Awww, I hate Virgo.  I want to be a giraffe."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily, is a crack up!!! Did you tell the dear what her sign IS? And as she'll likely be displeased, just remind her, it could be worse, she could be two fish or a goat, like me.

Anonymous said...

Good answer for Aunt Tash... I do love me some Lily.

Followers