Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, December 1, 2006

today's tally

I know it is important to my readers that they not doubt my veracity.  Thus, I'll give you a catalog tally for today: Young Explorers, Sierra Trading Post, Toys to Grow On,  Territory Ahead, Leaps and Bounds,  REI,  Sensational Beginnings, Lands' End (AGAIN),  FootSmart,  Company Store, Company Kids, and North Style.

In one day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn - and I thought I had it bad.

Anonymous said...

Use this: www.dmaconsumers.org/cgi/offmailinglist.  It is the "Do Not Mail List".  It costs $1, but you're on the list for 5 years.  Lemme know how it works, because I've been too lazy to get myself on it so far.  Yes, too lazy to do something on the computer.  More info is here: www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs4-junk.htm.  

Followers