Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm getting 20 lbs for Christmas!

I have a problem with cookies.  I am powerless in the face of cookies.  C is for cookie, and you know what?  That's good enough for me.

I tried a new recipe from Imaginary Kim today.  You make a cake in a 9x13 pan (mix is fine).  Then, while it's still warm, you smoosh it up in a bowl with a can of frosting (I made simple buttercream frosting instead because yum).  Then you pinch off little balls and dip them in melted chocolate.  I did it all in white, but Kim swears chocolate is divine.  They taste like low-rent petit fours!  Yummers!  Kim expressed surprise that I would eat such a thing, given my vegetarian food snobbery.  But she had forgotten my hillbilly roots.  Ain't nothin' can't be improved with some Whip--Cool or Miracle.

And there's ALWAYS room for jell-o!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom "messed up" a cake one time and did something similar to this where she smooshed it up and added the icing and we ate it like a cake-pudding. MIGHTY yum. You are still not excused from making divinity for Christmas, though....

Followers