Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Okay, okay

All right, so I missed one already.  Geez.  Anyway, Ben woke right as rain, so hopefully that's done.  Some of my imaginary friends keep telling me I need to clean his room, but I'm confident nothing that drastic is called for.

The kids had their strings concert tonight.  The school has a Suzuki program to teach the kids violin or cello.  This is Ben's first year on violin.  He hasn't yet hit on the connection between ever practicing and being any good at all.  And I'm so scarred from being made to practice the piano (hi mom!) that I can't seem to make myself nag. Julianna is finally getting enough peer pressure to practice her cello now and again.  But neither of them is headed for Juliard.  It is cute to see all the kids w/their little violins.  One little guy has a 1/16th size and it's like a Christmas ornament.  It IS that "world's smallest violin" we all played at pity parties in jr. high.

Okay, that's all you get. I'm tired. 

No comments:

Followers