Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Tuesday, December 6, 2005

The teapot revealed

Okay, enough.  Here's the damn teapot:



As I said, it's JUST a teapot.  When carried as a handbag, it's wicked cool, but there's nothing particularly remarkable about the teapot itself.  Really, to see people's faces when you pop off the top and pull out a lipstick.  It's priceless.  Or, more precisely, about $20 at your local Asian restaurant supply store.  Provided you live in the Sunset in San Fransisco.

And while I wasn't really going to put that pic of Ben in the grandparent's calendar, I'm now thinking I need a Calendar of Dorkiness for myself.  I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Pot! Tash and I thought it was a purse that just looked like a Teapot!

Anonymous said...

Love your Pot! Tash and I thought it was a purse that just looked like a Teapot!

Anonymous said...

Come on' -- grandparents should appreciate the dorkiness!

YES - you do need a calendar of dorkiness complete with plunger boy and Lily prepping for the horse show

Followers