Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

shipwreck

In my quest to remain in good standing with the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I've promised to make Ben's bed into a pirate ship of sorts.  I bought a mast today and have come up with ta plan for the sail.  But when I went to attach the mast...no power drill/screwdriver.  Hmmm.  It's not in the bathroom, where I left it.  Oh yes, Steve announced--perhaps a bit derisively--that he had put away the drill just last weekend.  So I look, but I cannot find.  I call him, he tells me that it is "where it lives" on a shelf in the basement.  But no.  He is stumped.  I am stumped.  What have we learned?  Well, we could reach for that tired old crowd pleaser "No good deed goes unpunished."  But me?  I prefer, "Don't put things away.  If you do, you'll never find them again."

No comments:

Followers