Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Avast!

Okay.  Done.  Steve came through and remembered where the power drill was and I was able to get on with my shipbuilding.  It went much more smoothly before Ben got home, once he saw it, I had to keep shooing him away b/c he was leaping about, trying to fire the plunger from a whiskey bottle.  yes, yes he was.

In full sail:



And with the sail up (I made it like a Roman blind).  It goes kinda wonky, but hey.
Mr. Squidward keeps a look out:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to make one of these for our bed?  I could be the Dread Pirate Roberts and you're Butter cup and... uhhh... nobody but reads this thing, do they?

Anonymous said...

Steve's comment has me cracking up!   Love the pirate ship!

Followers