Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Not an axe murderer among them

I met 3 old imaginary friends from my "baby board."  I started posting with these women when Ben was a baby.  Claire is on both my baby board and my PD board and she came to get me at the hotel.  Her son Alexander hit it off with Lily, since Ben still had the morning surlies (gotta get that boy on coffee) and wouldn't even say hi.  We drove to Tampa to Karen's house, since she just had a baby (number 6!  hello?).  Amy and her boys came to Karen's too.  I was glad to finally meet them.  They were supposed to come to MY house last spring, but there was some still-not-totally-clear board blow up and the group split and there was much drama.  And no visits to Six Gables. poo.   Anyway, lots of kids, all adorable, all well behaved (mine weren't there, obviously).

The rest of my family went to Epcot.  I got a text message from Steve that said, "Epcot is lame.  Shopping and food."  But eventually they found the fun stuff.  Julianna and Lily both got to be in a show.  Ben found lizards in a bush and fell in love with the minature railroad.  I will now dedicate my life to finding a place to build a railroad village.  I looove them.

Last night, we had dinner at Boma, the restaurant in the Animal Kingdom Lodge.  YUM!!  much, much yum.  The soups were insanely good.  A heavy hand with the sugar and the cinnamon, which is always nice.  The lodge is really gorgeous, too.  Quite impressive.  Those Disney people know how to build big things that catch the eye.

Today, the troops go to MGM.  The mama stays in and makes jewelry.  Maybe reads a book.  Who can tell?

No comments:

Followers