Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A few Disney pics

I'm sorry if these make you scroll back and forth.  I'm away from my photo editing software, so they're going up raw...

Julianna squashes the teeny weeny Germans.  They had it coming.


Lily and her beloved Snow White.  This is all she's talked about for weeks, "I'm going to see Snow White!"  For the record, she has never seen the movie.


I'm worried that Steve is going to leave me for the Fairest of Them All.  Apparently she was really good with the kids.  Who knew that was going to be something he looked for in a chick?  I mean, really.

Ben in Norway:


I just love this one of Lily:




\
Julianna looooved the People Mover. 


With the grandparents.


No comments:

Followers