Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

home again home again

We're back.  Uneventful journey, which is the best kind.  No one wants eventful plane travel.

I went in today to pick up one of the foster pigs to cuddle while I read my mail.  There were 4 babies.  EEK!  Apparently, Autumn came to us preggers.  Now we need 4 wintry names.  Help name the babies!  If I pick your name, you get the pig!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be easier if we knew what coloring they have. hehe

Frosty, snowflake, Christmas, Solstice, Kris Kringle...

Anonymous said...

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy - Of course! In honor of when they were born. (I'm so funny)

How about.......Mistletoe, Winter, Hermie, Sam (last two are from Rudolph)

Followers