Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, December 9, 2005

I feel pretty!

Okay, if you have a self-esteem problem, this probably isn't the link for you.  I got this link from a friend who thought it was really cool.  It's face recognition software--you upload a picture of yourself and it tells you what celebrity you resemble.  My friend got Nicole Kidman and Annette Benning.  She thought, Ooh, cool program!  I got Helmut Kohl.  Really.  So, use it at your own risk.

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got no matches for all my photos!  What's up?  Do I not look human?  Brent got no matches, also.  I guess that's why we get along.

Anonymous said...

If you click on "refine search" or something and then ask it to do it again, something will come up.  Maybe even Alfred Hitchcock!

Followers