Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Yesterday was poop.

I didn't get to go see Alfie b/c of the stupid snow.  And my TiVo has alzheimer's or something and forgets that the shows we put at the top of the list are the ones we want the most.  So it taped X Play instead of Top Model.  Bad TiVo.  It reruns on Sunday, so I'll see it then (unless I can get it on i-Tunes faster).  But grr.  I was all ready, beer in one hand, guacamole in the other...and nothing. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks and I'm really sorry to hear that you missed ANTM.  If it makes you feel any better, they didn't do makeovers.  My friend thinks they're not going to do makeovers until week AFTER next.  I think that's ridiculous.

Followers