Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, March 16, 2007

enough already

Right.  I said I wanted snow.  Now I've had some.  Now it can stop, please.  Yes, it's lovely to go down to the Donald's and hang out while the kids sled.  But enough already, okay?  I'm done.  I put those boots away in the basement for a reason and that reason was NOT to cause 10 inches of snow.  So just cut it out.  Thank you.

Sometimes I take a break from hating Allie for peeing all over the place and look at other kitties.  Smell free kitties on the computer.  I just found this today, The Infinite Cat Project.  Starts with a picture of a cat.  Then a picture of a cat looking at that picture of a cat on the computer.  Then one of another cat looking at an image of that, and so on.  Especially awesome when viewed in reverse, subtracting cats.

No comments:

Followers