Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

one for the fellas

I've been so worried about how to acheive comfort by reining my boobs in, that I've forgotten all about the menfolk.  Luckily, the boys across the pond have been picking up the slack.  Or letting it out.  Behold, the Sacfree undergarment.

And if you're really curious, you can see them on a real guy at the link.  It's every bit as attractive as you'd think.
One real benefit, according the website, is that it is "a new temptation for touching."  Steve swears that this usually isn't a problem.  Maybe Germans are shy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG.  Just...why?  

I can't stop snickering.  I'm a pillar of maturity over here.  

http://www.threekidcircus.com/threekidcircus

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I wasn't born with those.  I would much rather lift and seperate!!!

Followers