Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How to be funny

6 year old edition.

1. Butts are funny.  All things connected with butts are funny.  Pulling down your pants is hiLARious.

2.  If you make what is obviously a funny joke and no one laughs, say it again.  Repeat several times.  If there is still no laughter, consider if maybe the audience just didn't get it.  Say, "Did you get what I said?  I said 'B-U-T-T my booty'! Get it?  Butt my booty?!"  Surely they will laugh now.  If not, try saying it a few more times.  When Mommy says, "Oh my GOD, will you stop SAYING that?!" laugh maniacally.  Because it IS funny.

3. The humor of the knock-knock joke really is in the phrase "knock-knock."  After that, you can just fill in any old crap you want.




No comments:

Followers