Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

more rejection

Katie is going to someone else's home.  I'd seen her on the Humane Society's page and she's a corgi/shepard mix.  The woman at the HS was her foster mom and just gushed about her.  I'd really had her talked up to Wonder Dog in my head.  Those cute little Corgi legs.  *sigh*  And it's all Ben's fault, too.  If he hadn't been sick, I'd have gone right over to the Humane Society after dropping him off at school.  But noooo, he had to be siiiick, so I had to come right home after dropping off Julianna.  Be a man, son, go to school sick.

But I got a call from Tara's House Rescue, someone will come out tomorrow night to do a home visit.  I need to hop to it and hide the medical testing supplies in the basement.  Shovel the dog carcasses onto the neighbor's property.  Hide my "To Serve Dog" cookbook (It's a cookbook!!).  Then they'll let me meet King.


Couldn't you just give him kisses?  I think he's a Wonder Dog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can picture King curled up on Ben's bed.  Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Corgi and shepherd?  How does that even happen?

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope he gets to be your newest addition.. he's precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Corgi and shepherd?  How does that even happen?

LOL -- that's what I was thinking.


King is very cute! Hope it works out.

Anonymous said...

what ever happened with the visit and King?

Followers