Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Power Tools and Ponies

Good day yesterday.  I made most of my chicken coop, which meant I got to use my new saw and my beloved DeWalt screwdriver.  After school, we went to check out a riding instructor.  Julianna's friend Rhiannon has been taking lessons there and her mom said it was much nicer than the other one we'd checked out (woman didn't actually seem to LIKE the horses).  It was really nice AND I got to clean pony hooves. It's been so long since I leaned against a horse and clicked to get that foot up. I'm sure the woman that runs the stable thought she had a live one.  "Seriously, she said she likes to clean hooves.  I think we'll be able to charge double."  Plus there was a 2 week old foal who let me scratch his ears while he nibbled my jacket.  I was in heaven.  So I signed the girls and I up.  Lily and Julianna will get lessons and I'll get to ride b/c she has so many horses that need exercise.  And Ben gets to play video games in a trailer with Rhiannon's two brothers.  Everyone wins.  Julianna and I are counting the days until next Friday.  OMG PONIES!1!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not be more jealous right now.

Followers