Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ballet recital preview!

Lily's dance class had picture day on Monday.  This year's costume is really cute with a cherry blossom pattern on it.  I want to take her out and pose her in or under a cherry tree but suddenly it's winter again.  I'm not amused.

Anyway.  They're such show biz veterans, these girls.  Here they are before they are "on":


"We are SO bored.  Being adorable is just soooo banal."

And then, "Smile girls!":


Then Giant Miss Leslie has to pluck out the girl with the demon eyes who was trying to bore holes into my little grimacing princess:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG they're adorable!  Be nice to demon girl - every picture taken of me as a child has those eyes.  And, you KNOW I'm not evil.

Anonymous said...

That top picture of Lily looks just like Julianna!!! I have never thought they looked alike till now! Too cute

Anonymous said...

That girl has excellent posture!  Did you rig her costume with whalebone?

Followers