Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, April 20, 2007

OMG!! PONIES!1!

We all had our first riding lessons today!  heaven.  Heaven, I tells you.  I loved it all, the smell of the horses, the sound of the clip clop feet and of the grass munching.  The nickering.  Love, love, love it.  I've been away from horses too long.  Lily got her little lesson first.  I led her around the ring a few times and then Deanna (the instructor) put her on a lounge line.  For your viewing pleasure!


Here are Julianna and Rhiannon after catching Veronica and Maple:


And then Lily.  She was confident.  In the video, you here Deanna say "Was that scary?" You can't quite hear Lily's "Nope." As if it were the silliest thing she could imagine.



She's on Peaches, who was the horse I rode today.  Did I mention I got to ride a horse today?  YAY!!


Rhiannon and Julianna.  This is Julianna's first ever lesson, so please excuse her poor seat. :O)


Okay.  That's all.  Nothing funny really, just girls and ponies.  Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo girls and horses and I'm so jealous!  

Anonymous said...

Perfect day! (shhhhh, don't tell Maggie she would be soooooo jealous.)

Followers