Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

X takes the square!

I think I want to be played by Paul Lynde in the movie of me.  Will it be a problem that he's dead?  I've always wanted to be the fun gay uncle.  I try to live that out down at Bev's.  I give NYC obsessed Molly tips on theater and fashion.  I gave Blair a drink of my cocktail when she begged ("Oh my gosh!  Blech!!!).  And I taught them how to say "Do you have a pencil?" in Latin.  Or so I thought.   My high school buddies that took Latin all said the classroom joke was to say Hab este penis? to Tali Johnson b/c she'd turn bright red.  And that it just meant "do you have a pencil?" or something similar.  But just now I went to a Latin translator and it was nothing of the sort.  So it turns out I'm the fun gay uncle that lies.  Which makes me even cooler, right?   Jerry is going to get a restraining order though.  First I taught them about the humor that lies within Uranus (snicker) and now this.  So, Latin scholars, help me out. Amy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are most definitely my favorite gay uncle.  Hands down.  Ummm the Latin is not Latin.  But, penis is funny in any language.  If you had said Penis habes? to Tali Johnson (the last name Johnson is totally cracking me up) you would have been asking her "Do you have a tail?"  If you ever see her at a reunion, you could ask "Penis Uranus habet?"  because it would be hysterical.  (Does Uranus have a tail is the question in English)

Followers