Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Even I'M tired of them

This last episode of ANTM wasn't really worth the full blog.  So I'll just make a couple of observations...

First, the horrible hair.  You know what these weaves look like?  Old Barbie hair.  Ebony and Jenah were having some stilted conversation and they both looked like Barbies that had been played with in the tub and then left to dry under the sink.


And now, word about Sarah.  Since I started watching this show, I have the occasional ANTM dream.  I’m in the cast, I’ve made it to, say, the top 8 or so.  I can’t believe it, I don’t know how I’ve made it b/c, let’s face it, I’m 40 years old and a size 16.  And I’ve had 3 kids.  But still they seem to like me. I’m under no illusion that I’ll win, but I’m doing okay.  That is Sarah.  What is she doing there? She’s pretty, okay, but she’s not stunning.  Her body is way to humanoid.  Yet, she remains.  She’s okay.  I doubt she’ll be there long, though. 
This week brought us an ANTM first!  It comes down to Ebony and Ambreal.  For reasons known only to Tyra’s spies who told her that Ebony has been saying she’d like to go home, Ebony gets a picture, which would send Ambreal home.  But Ebony says, “I want to go home”  And Tyra give her the “I hate a quitter so yeah, you can go” like Ebony had gravely disappointed her, but really?  It seems that Ebony really thought she wanted to be a model.  And then it turned out she didn’t like it.  So why the hating?  But Ambreal is not hating, she is thanking god, who apparently has a long straight wig and a tendency to chew on her lip.  I’m thinking that next week, it will be Sarah or Ambreal who goes home.  The week after will be which ever of those two is left.  Then Lisa or Chantal.  Then the other of those two.  Our final three will be Heather, Jenah, and either Bianca or Saleisha.  That could go either way at this point.  They really kind of owe Saleisha for that horrid hair cut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The worst thing about Saleisha's hair is that it's a wig.  Sewn on.  Meaning that they could take it off her at any time and make her look normal.  And for some reason, they don't.  

Followers