Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Monday, August 22, 2005

the photos

Hey look!  I was still able to get into my prom dress!



But, uh, this is the back view...



Early 80s hoop skirt dresses are really good for smuggling children.  Not that many people WANTED to smuggle kids into a prom, but still.  The option was there.





here's me in the pink skirt.  But I was alone in the house with no one to chronicle my wondrousness.  So you get the flash in the mirror.  It gives me an angelic cast, I think.



Here's me and Bill, the old boyfriend.  Look how we're totally Not Touching:



Admire the necklace there, too.  Made it that afternoon.  And the day before.  It took a long time.

And here's me with Christy, my best friend from high school.  When I looked at this picture, I thought, "Crap.  that totally looks like a photo from someone's 20 year high school reunion."



And this has nothing at all to do with the reunion, but look how cuuuute:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

 love that your ex boyfriend showed up. And how funny about the no touching-so very ex boyfriend. Glad you had a good time, but this just makes me more sure that I will never in a zillion years go to my high school reunion, no matter how hard Kellee Bradley stalks me and bullies me about it.

Anonymous said...

I really need to see your name tag up close.  C'mon!  Scan it, GIRL!

Anonymous said...

Eh, the name tag is just my senior photo.  It's not all that funny.  I have a mullet, but otherwise I look like some pretty 17 year old.  Snore.

Anonymous said...

Look at your hair!  OMG! So short!  I REALLY like the highlights.  Was the cut done at the place on the corner of 3rd and market?  

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've become a militant lesbian since you left.  That's what you get for leaving me.  And yes, I got it done at Strand.

Followers