Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Beat the holiday rush

The plunger remains the hot toy in this household.  It has, of course,  been a gun and a sword (what hasn't?).  Ben turned it into a horse by sticking the plungy end into a metal bucket for a "head."  Lily used it as a magic wand (bippity boppity e coli!) .  They argue over who gets it next.  All this for only $1.99!

For those of you who are cringing, I'm reasonably certain that the plunger has never been used for...plunging.  I bought it for the upstairs bathroom when we moved into this fancy pants two-bath house.  Captain Toilet Paper conducts his business downstairs, so I can't recall a clog in the upstairs toilet (for whatever reason, I'm suddenly reminded of when I first moved to Delaware as a kid and was confused to find that people called the toilet a "hopper."  Do they do that anywhere else?).  I'm sure it's clean enough to drink out of.

No comments:

Followers