Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Look ma, no hands!

Ben just walked into my office, naked but for tie dyed socks and navy blue lace up sneakers, carrying a plunger.  "MOM! I came up with a new way to carry a plunger!  If any one needs one and you don't want to have to hold it or something, look, you can just stick it to your chest!"



Well son.  That's damned inventive.  And not at all strange.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!  I love it!  That is exactly the type of thing that would go down at my house.  Hee!

Jenny - http://www.threekidcircus.com/threekidcircus

Anonymous said...

Whenever I need to laugh, I'll just think of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dying to know how you explained the hickey that resulted from that little stunt!  I can't imagine trying to take him swimming!  (or anywhere with no shirt)

Followers