Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sisterly birthday wishes

My li'l baby sister turned 30 today!  She's now closer to 40 than 20.  Just like me!

Here she is at my college graduation.  Sporting one HECK of a cool dress.



While we're mocking.  Oh, didn't I mention this was for mocking?  It is.  While we're mocking, check out ol' brother Brent.  Rockin' that mustache.



I, however, am adorable.  Just like now.

Happy birthday, LaTasha Jo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAAAAA!

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Anonymous said...

Even at the time I hated those pictures!! I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting them up for the WORLD to see! Thanks much for the blog...that was sweet.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were in the graduation episode of Family Ties!  Alex is lookin' a little rough.

I said, "Brent, what the hell?"
Brent, "What?  I looked good!"
Me, "The stache?  Those sunglasses?  White shirt on white pants?"
Brent, "How good do you look in your pictures from back then?"
Me, "What year did Deana graduate?"
Brent, "I don't know, '72?"

HAAAA!  

Followers