Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

A public health notice

I forgot to mention that my Target clearance spree also involved several bags of various kinds of Hershey's kisses.  I thought I should let you all in on some important facts regarding such things:

1--When you buy deeply discounted candy, the calories within said candy go down in correspondence to the savings.  Example: Candy purchased at 75% off has a 75% reduction in calories.  Eat up!

2--Any candy containing peanut butter is a healthy meal.

In other news...Lily got miffed at us last night at dinner because we wouldn't let her stuff all of the mozzarella balls into her hands so that no one else could have any (I know, I'm totally Joan Crawford, right?).  So she stormed off for a good scream and cry and then began spitefully rearranging the furniture.  How Virgos Express Anger.  Oh yeah?  Well, I'm going to totally screw up your Feng Shui!  So there!

No comments:

Followers