Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm all a-wiggle

Top Design starts tonight!  Wheee!  Honestly, a big part of the appeal for me is that the Project Rungay guys are blogging it.  They're hilarious.  Set aside an afternoon and read their archives, you'll pee. Here's the Project Runway blog, they've been going back in their fabulous way-back machine to visit previous seasons.  And here's the Top Design site.  They link to a interview with Jonathon Adler and Tim Gunn (crossing myself as I type that).  "Good Lord, Jonathan, sit like a lady! It's an interview, not a bris!"  I love them.

No comments:

Followers