Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The one time I'll let you watch local news

Look!  My kids are on TV and it's not on Nanny 911 or Wifeswap!  A local news guy came over to interview the heads of Small Angels about a grant we got for neutering guinea pigs.  blah blah blah.  But look!  It's my kids!  And my piggers!

Watch the video

The "watch" button is up under the title.  You need to hear this guy's Stephen Colbert delivery. "...the cute tiny pets their kids....just have to have."  He also implies that Gypsy and Rosie are foster pigs.  They are not. You can't have them.  So shut up.  The best part about having the TV camera here?  I cleaned a little.  One less day in squalor, one less week of therapy I'll have to pay for later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN STUFF! Wonder if they have something like that out here? However, I still don't want any tiny critters.

Anonymous said...

"Oh look!!!!  It's Lily!  Oh, there's Ben!   Aww.. Julianna's getting so big."    Yeah, I totally had the cyber "Auntie" reactions.   They looked smashing!!    But where were you, Deana?!

Followers