Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

mmmm fatty....

After what--20?--years of driving to Hanover, PA to visit Stacey, I finally stopped at the Utz factory store.   Chip samples as far as the eye can see.    Ben and Lily were in Sample Heaven.  Better than Costco on a Saturday afternoon.  I bought $15 worth of salty fat.  Mmmm...  I'll have to load the accompanying pic of Lily when I get home.

Here it is (added 2/21)passed out in a Cheese Curl Coma:


And now I'm all paranoid because my semi-imaginary semi-clone (this is getting unhealthy, isn't it?) Nell has pointed out that a popular mom blogger is "in love with her own 'tude."   And, of course, she's right.  I want to be more East Village Inky and less Shopaholic Watches Noggin.  But really, just how cool CAN I be, given my material?

No comments:

Followers