Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Geez, people...

It wasn't a HUGE difference from the last cut, but here I am, being fierce and rocking my pajamas:



But I can't believe Tash would say "
Also, this summer, I accidentally turned my hair purple" and then complain that *I* had not photo to show.  Nigga pleez.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely! Yeah...my hair was a silver-lavendar.  I almost left it cuz the middle schoolers would've thought it was cool. (had i known the damn bill was gonna be $200, i definitely would have left it purple).  However, I was so upset, pictures were the furthest thing from my mind!

Anonymous said...

I made Tash send me a cell-phone pic of her purple hair.  Unfortunately, I didn't keep it.  I personally thought it looked good.  Nice cut, by the way.

Followers