Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

In case you missed it...

For those of you who get alerts, I've finished the ANTM post, but I just added to the original rather than starting a separate post.

Yes, Andi, I'll cover dear old Beauty and Geek.  We have it on TiVo and plan to watch it tonight.

I really prefer D'nah, but if you insist...

And feel better soon ,Ellen!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I decided against all spellings of Di'Nuh.  I'm naming the kid Ingeniouse.  It works better for a boy or girl.  We can call a him Gene or a her Genie.  See?  Ingeniouse!

Oh, and when you cover B&G, make sure to include how many of the women admitted to having had boob jobs.  I lost count, but I think it might have been three.  It's like, an investment, you know.

Followers