Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, March 24, 2006

The testosterone is strong in this one...

This morning, I finally got Ben into clean clothes, but he was still barefooted.  I recalled that I hadn't brought socks up from the laundry.

"I'll go get you some socks from the basement.  I'll be right back."

"Hey mom, I'm dressed now."

"Yes, good.  I'll just get you some socks, hang on."

"I still need socks."

"I know. They're in the basement.  I'll get them."  I start down the basement stairs.

"MOM!  While you're down there, will you get me some socks?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH yes.  This is a daily exchange here.  We really do talk to one another in this house.  Sometimes, we even listen.

T.

Followers