Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Find of the century.

Well, I know where I'm doing MY holiday shopping this year.  Thanks to the amazing Mimi Smartypants (I know everybody looooves Dooce, but Mimi's funnier, just not as prolific), I will never have to search for the perfect gift again.  I'll just head on over to Limbs & Things and click on...oh, how about a rectal exam trainer?

I mean, interchangeable prostates!  You can't just pick that up at Target, my friends.  Chris, my doula friend, totally needs the birth trainer.  You can never be too prepared.


There are strap on breasts which can be paired with the "lumps and bumps" kit.  Ear wax to put in the ear exam similator.  This site is, in a word, awesome.  Joe Bob says check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben would get a long swimmingly with my household!!!  Today Tori could not find her shoes, she was standing next to them. @@

Followers