Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Monday, March 27, 2006

My friends are cooler than yours

So they're imaginary?  With mad skillz like this, who needs a corporeal presence?  Bonnie,  who is flippin' hilarious, has wicked cool kids, AND a cute husband has knitted me a Flying Spaghetti Monster hat.  I mean really, this so totally kicks ass that I am unable to discuss it like an adult and must result to slang and idiom.

And yes, I'm aware that I AM FIERCE.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock, Bon Bon.  And no one could wear it better than you, Deana.  Congratulations, I know this a momentous day for you.

Anonymous said...

Not to mention you are *totally* working your angles!

Anonymous said...

The second one has the innocent reverence of a First Communion portrait. Love it, you fiece thing.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sexy third pose. I'm too sexxy for my hat, too sexxy for my hat....

Anonymous said...

And of course the day after I get it, the weather turns warm.  What the hell is that?

Anonymous said...

Bonnie rocks and I don't care if it is hot, you must never take that hat off, Deana.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you like it! (And amazed that I apparently control the weather through the making of hats.) Soon as I recover from this most recent trip, I'm putting you on my blog. You look lovely with the FSM on your head!

Anonymous said...

Only you could get away with that hat, Deana.  You are so that.  Or maybe you need meds...

Anonymous said...

I so need one of those!!!!!!!

Followers