Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, March 4, 2005

re-arranging the deck chairs

While my kitchen slowly passed "crack house" and approached "call the police, we've found his lair," I organized my spices.  My beloved Alton Brown has his spices velcroed to a door in little tins.  I just happened to receive shipment of delightful multi-colored tins from American Science and Surplus (oh, I LOVE these guys).  And Steve has a labeler!  All these things come together to create The Spice Cabinet of Wonders!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea.  It looks really neat.

Anonymous said...

oh I must have those tins.  I am going to check them out now.

Anonymous said...

oooh!  Shiny!   Pretty!  JEALOUS!

Followers