Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Polly want a lighter

First, just so you know, my hair no longer looks like that.  It's still cute, but much bouncier, due to the fact that I mysteriously got wavy hair sometime in the last decade.  Today it looked like I'd slept on rollers.  I'll take it. 

Look what we found in the yard yesterday:




It's lined in cigarette filters. I'm not sure whether I'm charmed or saddened.  But I worry about the little nicotine-addicted sparrows trying to bum smokes off the crows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nasty little birds with nasty habits.  (But, I have to admit that's pretty clever.)

Followers