Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Ow.



Got thrown from a horse today.  It wasn't the first time I've been thrown, but it was the first time in, oh, 25 years.  My butt hurts and I suspect I will awaken tomorrow croaking "Oilcan."  It was my fault, as is usually the case.  I'd never ridden this horse and I annoyed the crap out of her.  Sorry.  But, ow.  And tomorrow I have promised to drive three and a half hours to Ocean City.  It's the weekend my parents have their time share there.  Know how you can tell?  Because it's cold and rainy.  They've had this thing for...is it 20 years yet?  And I bet it's been cold and/or rainy for 90% of them.  Still nice, though.  And there's a hot tub, which I suspect I'll need after they pry my stiff sore body from the car.

Shear Genius fans--wtf?  No Tab?  No Tyson?  I'm crushed.  But thankful that Anthony is still around to enchant me with that accent.

And it occurs to me I never posted fairy festival photos here.  I shall remedy that in the next week.  I shall also finish the class projects for the Silent Auction and make a bag and an apron to donate.  And try to get some inventory on line.  And cure cancer.  I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you in OC!! The girls are going to be sooooo excited to see the cousins.  Mikayla has been missing Julianna.

Followers