Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Silly

Today, Lily insisted that I wear a gauzy pink dress-up skirt over my jeans.  She said I was the "Ballerina cleaner lady."  As I tidied, she called out "Twirl more!"  I felt like Ellen Greene in Little Shop of Horrors, dancing about the house.

At yoga today, the instructor pulled out those giant exercise balls with feet.  Those balls that look kind of like cow udders?
She wanted us to lay over then and stretch our backs, but I have a "thing" about my head being lower than my feet and it wigged me a little.. When it was time to put them back I had a thought...I wonder if I could use one as a hippity hop?  Turns out you can!   I hopped it back to the corner.  My classmates did not see to see the charm.  Made me glad I opted not to wear the skirt to be Ballerina Yoga Lady.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - you need to find a better group to do yoga with - the hippity hop is perfect.  

Anonymous said...

Deana, you can totally do the hippity hop thing and it works your quads!  We do that for a little bit as part of the cardio of our cardio fusion classes.  Our balls don't have udders though.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the Ballerina Cleaner Lady!  All your dreams have come true!

Followers