Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Because he can.

Ben was watching Fredo cleaning himself.  "Mom, is Fredo licking his penis?!" 
"Yes, he doesn't take a bath as often as you do [but just barely, you nasty youngin], so he keeps clean by cleaning himself with his tongue. [but we all know the real reason is 'because he can']"
"I don't have to lick my penis."  pause. "But I'm going to try."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

<snort!>

Anonymous said...

Bwaa ha haaaaaa.... I swear if males could reach, they would never leave the house.  

Anonymous said...

Ben is such a hoot!

Anonymous said...

And how is that working out?  

Anonymous said...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you...the next <i>Ron Jeremy</i>!"

(hey, he's made a lot of money..Ben could take care of you in your own age)

Followers