Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Oh yeah, I forgot

I had a second yoga class story...  We do this pose called "Happy Baby"--You lay on your back, raise your legs up, drop your knees toward your armpits and grab your feet.  Looks like a baby on a changing table, holding its feet.  One of those "neutralizing" poses.  We do it several times a class.  Well, yesterday, the instructor said, "And relax into your Happy Baby pose" and a woman in the class said, "OH!!!  All this time I've thought you were saying it was the Happy Lady pose!"  the verrrry happy lady

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never done that one.  Have done a dead bug one though....

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's funny!  Were you able to keep from disrupting the class with a guffaw?

Anonymous said...

I am afraid to click on the Happy Lady link!

Too funny.  Even funnier that she said it out loud.


T.
www.casadecruz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh lord, I totally let loose with BWAH!!  I figure class was disrupted already, right?

Anonymous said...

<snort>Where do you find these links?  After looking at that, I'm so glad my diaper changing days are over.

Followers