Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Pretty feet!

...or at least bizarro feet...

In looking for a pair of shoes to go with my Holiday Party dress, I came across these lovely creatures:

Steve rightly described them as looking like a Chinese New Year Dragon, and then amended to say it REALLY looked like that dog thing from The Neverending Story.

This was a customer review:
"
Oooh my god!!! I've seen three people walk down the street in these on a Thursday in California. The next week, I saw about ten. These are becoming even more popular by the day!!!"

If I could walk in a 3 inch heel, I'd totally get them.  I mean, how could I resist bringing these to the East Coast?  And the children could keep them as pets after the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cousin it shoes

Followers