Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Monday, October 10, 2005

More from Ben and a Pastafarian offering

Ben stormed off to his room, angry at Steve and I.  Soon we heard singing.  It was a looong and loose song and by the time I managed to get pen and paper to hand it was already slipping away, but part of it went a little something like this, sing along once you get the idea:

Bullets and bombs...they are a bad thing.
Guns and shooting...they are a bad thiiiing.
Bombs and bullets...they are a bad thiiing... (repeat for a while, with other "bad things" that you really, really love)
Somebody faaarted, and it was baaad.
It was Saturday niiiight
oh yeah
Or maybe noooot.
And I need to go to the baaaathroom
So so long for now...
(and he dashes into the bathroom, closes the door and sings unintelligibly for a bit.)

I'm pretty sure that was a Dead Kennedy's song.

In other news, inspired by a fellow Pastafarian, I've made Steve and I Flying Spaghetti Monster pins for our 12th anniversary.

I feel so Blessed by His Noodly Appendage to have the mad skillz needed to produce this work of Sacred Art.
Ramen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I DID think of you on Sunday....and that should be good enough. :)

Anonymous said...

I must have a Spaghetti Monster pin!!!!!

Followers