Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Kill me now...

...Julianna has a joke book.  Now, it's bad enough to have to choke out a laugh at these totally lame ass puns (from a book called, amusingly enough [more amusing than the jokes, actually {and if I had more to say, I'd go to these guys ((and does it just double after that?))}] "Squeaky Clean Jokes for Kids"), but it causes Ben to make up "jokes" based on the meter of the ones that Julianna is reading out. 

"Hey, I've got one.  What did the...can opener say to the...mmm...cereal bowl?"

"gosh, I dunno."

"Where is your...FORK!! BWAH!!" (guess what room he told that joke in)

help.

No comments:

Followers