Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ben update

Since it took me so damn long to finally post, I just need to get some funny Ben stuff out there, before it leaves my brain entirely.

My favorite:  Ben walks into the room and says, "Mommy?  What's that thing that hangs behind my penis and looks like a brain?
Funny you should put it that way, son...

Driving to NJ, we stopped to pee.  We got back on the road, the girls fell asleep, all was quiet.  Ben piped up," Daddy.  I gotta tell you.  You've got a big penis."  Let's just keep that in the family, okay, boy?  Well, except the internet, which totally doesn't count.

I had some of my imaginary friends from the PD board over last weekend.  Ben has been talking about Julian's return since last year's gathering.  First thing as Julian comes through the door, "Do you want to come see how clean my bed is?"  They were thick as theives, too, making "chemicals" out of sodas and juices.  There was a brief blow up, in which Ben cried that Julian was "acting like he owns this place, but he DOESN'T!"  which is MUCH better than last year, when he lay in the middle of the yard, beating his fists and kicking his feet and screaming "I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!"  We're planning to go to Julian's birthday party in Virginia later this month.  Ben cannot wait.  Literally.

No comments:

Followers