Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

and finally, Julianna

Julianna loves birds.  Her favorite, to my never-ending amusement, is the blue tit.  Today, she was trying to draw a picture of a fairy on a branch with a bird (I know, I know).

"Mom, do you know how to draw a tit? Any kind, really, not just a blue one."

ahem.  "No, I don't"

"Have you ever seen a tit?  In real life I mean?"

(why are you DOING this to me?) "No, no I haven't"

"I hope I get to see a tit someday.  They're my favorites."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! Steve must be so proud!  (And well endowed acording to Ben!)

Followers