Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stoned and fat and wealthy and sitting on the bowl.

We were listening to Mojo Nixon's "Elvis is Everywhere" in the car and the kids were asking about Elvis, so I was giving them the highlights.  Then I mentioned that he died on the toilet.  Ben about split a side, laughing.  He has giggled all evening about it.  Nothing has ever been this funny to him.  He's drilled me with questions--How did they know he was on the toilet?  did they find a body or just a skeleton?  Was he pooping?

And speaking of which...today's conversational gem with Lily:

Lily: After I finish pooping, can we go to my great grandmovver's house?
Me: That's sweet, but no.
Lily.  But I love my gweat gwandmovver.  And she gives me candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DId you mention the 40 pound colon???  Beacuse that's really funny to kids too.

Anonymous said...

And if I could type, I'd say because

Followers