Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Happy Birthday to Lily

My baby is 3 today!  It's the first time I've had a three year old without having an infant, too.  Maybe that will make 3 less evil?  Maybe?  Who am I kidding?  Three year olds are demented, it's not my fault.

I took her to Target this morning to pick out a My Little Pony.  Because I'm a sucker, I bought two, Hidden Treasures and Sand Dollar.   In the back seat on the way home, the ponies were talking to each other, "So, Dollar Store, what do you want to do today?"  Somehow "Dollar Store" doesn't seem as magical as most pony names...  Dollar Store, Walmart, Liquor Store, Cigarette Singles...

Since she's three today, Lily has been periodically shouting "I'm Free!' which causes me to launch into the guitar riff from "Tommy."  "Why you do dat, Mommy?"  Fish gotta swim, baby, fish gotta swim.



No comments:

Followers